Last Updated September 14, 2022
You certify, warrant, and represent that the telephone numbers you have provided to us are your contact numbers. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree that Draper Law Firm, P.L. (“DLF”) may send emails to you at any email address you provide us, or use other electronic means of communication to the extent permitted by law.
Content Is Information Only, Not Advice
The Site is not an offer to perform services on any matter. This Site contains general information from a variety of sources and might not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. We do not undertake to update material in our Site to reflect subsequent legal or other developments.
This Site is designed to be accessible to and usable by people with and without disabilities. Please call us at (941) 833-8383 or email us if you encounter an accessibility or usability issue on this site.
DLF may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability: (a) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Site and related services, or (b) change, revise, or modify the Site and affiliated services.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and DLF software, systems, technology, and know-how are owned by or licensed to DLF and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights. All trademarks, trade names, graphics, logos, and trade dress included in or made available through the Site and Online Services are owned by or licensed to DLF and protected by U.S. and international trademark laws (collectively, the “Marks”).
Restrictions on Use
You agree not to:
- reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or otherwise transfer the Site;
- adapt, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Site;
- prepare derivative works based on the Site or any DLF technology;
- remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Site;
- frame, mirror, or in-line link the Site, or incorporate into another website, application, or other service any DLF intellectual property;
- use the Site for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, or to solicit any such activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, features, systems, or networks through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- interfere with any access control measures or attempt to disable or circumvent such security features;
- post, transmit, submit, or include any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content, material, or information of any kind, or any content, material, or information that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- submit or post any false or misleading information; and/or
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of DLF, its licensors, or any other person or entity.
Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder.
No Relationship or Obligation Arises from Use of the Site
- You should not rely on any opinion except that of an attorney you have retained, who has a professional duty to advise you after being fully informed of all the pertinent facts, and who is licensed in the applicable state, and is familiar with the applicable law.
- You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information found the Site. Any actions or decisions about your legal rights should be based on the particular facts and circumstances of your situation, and appropriate legal advice from an attorney retained directly by you.
- DLF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BASED UPON ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENTS OF THIS SITE.
- Viewing the Site, or communicating with DLF by Internet e-mail or through the Site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship with anyone. The content and features on the Site do not create, and are not intended to create, an attorney-client relationship, and shall not be construed as legal advice. The content and features of the Site, including means to submit a question or information, do not constitute an offer to represent you or otherwise give rise to an attorney/client relationship.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. DLF MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE AND ONLINE SERVICES AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, DLF DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
Confidentiality is Not Guaranteed
Information sent to DLF via Internet e-mail or through the Site is not secure and is done on a non-confidential basis. DLF may make reasonable efforts to keep communications private, but because of the nature of Internet communications and the absence of an attorney/client relationship, DLF cannot promise or guarantee confidentiality.
DISCLAIMER – This Site Does Not Provide Medical Diagnosis or Advice
The content provided on the Site, such as documents, text, graphics, images, videos, news alerts, pharmaceutical drug recalls, prescription medication history, or information on litigation concerning the foregoing topics, or other materials, is for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition or for any questions you may have regarding a health concern. Never disregard professional medical advice, alter a prescription plan in anyway, or delay or refrain from seeking medical advice because of something you have read or seen on the Site. Links to other sites are provided for information only. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not constitute endorsement by DLF.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Site may present information about pharmaceutical drug recalls, which is for information purposes only. Such information is not necessarily the most current information on subject and may or may not be updated based on the last information concerning such recalls. Do not make any make any decisions regarding medication or medical providers based on information from the Site including but not limited to information we provide about drug recalls.
DLF Is Not Responsible for Content; Limitation on Liability
DLF may periodically change, remove, or add the material on the Site without notice. This material may contain technical or typographical errors. DLF DOES NOT GUARANTEE ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY. DLF assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall DLF or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Site be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising from your access to, or use of, the Site. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN NO EVENT SHALL DLF BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THIS MATERIAL, FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE.
State Laws Vary
DLF lawyers are licensed to practice law only within the state of Florida, but DLF affiliates or forms relationships with lawyers throughout the United States. DLF may refer prospective clients to other law firms located throughout the country, who form relationships with DLF, and are experienced in handling such cases. DLF may also undertake legal representation in certain cases, and will affiliate with other legal counsel located throughout the country to provide legal representation. The laws of each state are different. You cannot assume that the same rules apply, or that the same result would occur, in your state or any particular state. The Statute of Limitations is especially important. Every state has laws called the “statute of limitations” which set a deadline to file a lawsuit. That means that a lawsuit filed too late may be thrown out, regardless of the defendant’s fault or the severity of the injuries. Some states have a two-year period for negligence injury claims; the time period in other states may be longer or shorter. Insurance policies, particularly homeowners insurance, may require that suit be filed within one year of a loss. Some states allow claims against government agencies, but require a written notice very soon after the accident, perhaps within three months. Because investigation and research is needed to identify all possible defendants and theories of recovery, if you have an accident or injury, you should consult a lawyer as soon as possible.
Only individuals who have entered into a mutually signed retainer agreement with DLF are DLF clients (“DLF Clients”).
Legal and Ethical Requirements
DLF has tried to comply with all legal and ethical requirements in compiling the Site. We welcome comments about our compliance with the applicable rules and will update the Site as warranted, upon learning of any new or different requirements.
Some materials on the Platform may constitute lawyer advertising. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision, and it should never be based solely upon an advertisement. Before making your choice of any attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision. No representation is made that the legal services to be performed are greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. No representation is made here about your specific rights in any specific matter. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contingent attorney fees are not set by law. Costs and fees are charged only upon monetary recovery. Cases may be handled in association with, or may referred to, other law firms as co-counsel or referral counsel.
The Site is controlled, operated, and administered by DLF from offices within the United States of America and is only intended for use therein. We make no representation regarding use of the Site outside of the United States.
Draper Law Firm, PL
Contact Telephone: 941-833-8383
Contact Email: email@example.com
401 E Olympia Ave, Unit 1
Punta Gorda, FL 33950