This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information the Draper Law Firm collects through the website located at draperpersonalinjurylaw.com and how we use, share and protect that information. The Draper Law Firm does not rent, sell, or share personal information that is specifically about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
The below specifically describes our Privacy Statement:
- We do not collect personal information through the draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. Personal information such as name, address, phone number, and email address is collected through the draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website from visitors who submit a contact or request form, register for events, or request that we provide a link to the Website to a third party. We use personal information to respond to your inquiries, register you for events, or for any other purposes for which you provide such information.
- Our web server automatically recognizes and records certain information about visitors to the draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website. This includes date and time of access, IP address, web browser type and version, and address of the website from which you entered the draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website. The web server does not record e-mail addresses. We use this information only to optimize and improve the content of the draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website.
- We use temporary, session-specific cookies to track draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website traffic. Cookies do not reveal or contain any identifying or personal data, cannot read any information on your computer, and cannot interact with other cookies on your hard drive. Cookies stay on the user’s hard drive to identify site visits and whether the user is a returning visitor.
- We undertake reasonable security measures to protect the information collected through the draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website. While we place a priority on the security of personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through the draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website.
- The draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website may contain links to external websites for your convenience. We do not endorse these websites and are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or privacy practices of such websites.
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice to you. We will post a notice on the home page of the draperpersonalinjurylaw.com website to notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement.